Pages

9.12.2008

I love the fall.

I love fall. I love everything about it.

I love it when it starts to get chilly at night and
you take out the warm snuggly blankets again. I love sweatshirt weather and going to high school football games on Friday nights. I love hot chocolate, apple cider, and the fall flavors of cinnamon, cloves, and nutmeg. I love being able to bake oatmeal cookies and apple crisp again. I love it when the leaves start to change and people are outside raking their leaves and cleaning up their yards for winter. I love picking pumpkins and watching people’s doorsteps fill with fall embellishments. I love taking drives through the farmland and seeing all the colors of fall spill out across the fields. I even love the sight of those first few snowflakes drifting through the air.

Am I crazy? What's your favorite season?

1 comment:

Steven Macke said...

I don't think I can argue with you. Fall is pretty nice.